CREATING A MEDIUM username
1) To create a username, go to Medium.com and on the top right corner, click on the link for Sign in/ Sign up.
2) You will then be prompted for your email address. Once you have entered your email address, you will be sent a login email.
3) In the email address inbox you provided for logging in, you will have received a Finish Creating Your Account on Medium email. Open the email, and click the button that reads, Create account on Medium.
4) After clicking the button, you’ll be redirected to Medium.com whereby you’ll input your Full Name and Username. Then you’ll click Create Account.
5) Next you can select a number of topics of stories within Medium you’d like to read. You only need to select one but can select as many as you’d like.
6) When you’re finished selecting topics, on the top right of the page, click on the button Continue to continue onto the final step.
7) Then you’ll be taken to a page of a list of other Medium writers to follow. You can choose one or none. When you’re finished with the list of writers, click on the top right of the page where it reads Finish.
8) Your account and username are created.
9) Please click the Submit Your Username button below to submit your username to the Rover editorial team. Please also include a two sentence bio of yourself and any social media usernames you would like to add at the end of your published articles.